- Letter from ARRL President K5UR: ARRL Request to Contact Your US Senators Supporting the Amateur Radio Parity Act
- Memorial Service for Gail M. Farmsworth
- September CVRC’s Membership Dues
Letter from ARRL President K5UR
(Request to Contact Your US Senators Supporting the Amateur Radio Parity Act)
Dear ARRL member,
I am writing to you today because we are at a crossroad in our efforts to obtain passage of The Amateur Radio Parity Act.
Our legislative efforts scored a major victory in our campaign when The Amateur Radio Parity Act, H.R. 1301, passed in the House of Representatives yesterday, September 12th. The legislation now moves to the Senate, where we need every Senator to approve the bill.
You are one of over 730,000 licensed Amateur Radio Operators living in the United States. Many of you already live in deed-restricted communities, and that number grows daily.
NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL HAMS TO GET INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS!
· If you want to have effective outdoor antennas but are not currently allowed to do so by your Home Owner’s Association, SEND THESE EMAILS TODAY!!
· If you already have outdoor antennas, but want to support your fellow hams, SEND THESE EMAILS TODAY!!
· If you want to preserve your ability to install effective outdoor antennas on property that you own, SEND THESE EMAILS TODAY!!
We need you to reach out to your Senators TODAY! Right away.
Help us in the effort. Please go to this linked website and follow the prompts:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Rick Roderick, K5UR
ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio®
Memorial Service for Gail M. Farmsworth
Gail M. Farmsworth
Sunday: September 25th
Salem Lutheran Church
1211 N Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91202
REMINDER: CVRC Membership is Due This Month
This is a friendly reminder to all CVRC members that your membership is due this month of September. Please contact Tom K6THH (email@example.com) our treasurer or mail your payment to our PO Box at the bottom of this email.
Ignore this reminder if you have already sent your membership. The club appreciates your support.